Ano po ang puwede naming ikaso sa taong sumugod ng lasing sa tapat po ng aming bahay at pinagmumura at hinahamon pa po ng suntukan ang aming tatay?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Hindi po siya pinatulan o inintindi ng aming tatay lalo na at siya ay lasing. Ngunit patuloy pa rin po siyang sumisigaw na lumabas daw po ang aming tatay at magsuntukan daw po sila, patuloy rin po ang pagmumura niya at pagsasalita ng mga hindi magagandang salita patungkol sa aming tatay. Maraming tao po ang nakarinig at nakakita sa pangyayari, pinalampas nalang po muna namin ang pangyayari dahil humingi naman na po ng pasensya ang magulang ng lalaking sumugod. Ngunit kung sakaling maulit po ang ganoong pangyayari ano po ang maari naming ikaso sa kaniya? Salamat po
Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.