Dati ako public school teacher na awol ako dahil nagkasakit ng anxiety disorder may salary loan ako, pwede po b ako kasuhan ng criminal case o estafa?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Dati po ako public school teacher, nag reloan ako isang bangko nung 2015 salary deduction po(automatic n kaltas s sahod) at may kailangan din bayaran ng 1year insurance kapag mag loan, 2016 on and off n ang pagpasok ko dahil naoospital ako, may isa din po ako salary loan pero di ko matandaan kung bgo ako ma awol, yung bangko n pinag reloan ko nagbgay ng demand letter s dati ko tinitirhan n kamag anak, and then may nagpapareceive p ng letter pero di na tinanggap kasi sinabing matagal n hindi ako nakatira doon ginawa daw po ng lalaking 2× naghatid ng sulat ay kinunan ng picture bahay ng kamag anak ko pati po kalye, tanong ko lang po pwede b nila ako kasuhan ng criminal case o estafa sa salary loan ko dahil awol ako s serbisyo? sana po mabigyan nyo ako ng advice, wala po ako pambayad dahil wala ako work, nakikitira lang po ako salamat


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.