Sa inyo attorney! Ano po ba ang maipapayo mo May anak po ako 5 taong gulang( babae ) gusto ko po sana palitan ang apelyido niya sa sa apelyido ko po ipadala n?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Na lang. Naka rehistro na kasi sa Live Birth niya ang apelyido ng kanyang ama pero HINDI PO KAMI KASAL ATTY. ANO PO BA ANG MA AADVICE PO ATTORNEY


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
If recognized ng father ang Certificate of Live Birth dahil pumirma po siya nito hindi na po basta2x ang pagpalit ng apelyido. Kailangang magfile na po kayo ng petitition sa korte tungkol dito at kailangang alam po ito ng ama ng bata ang gagawin ninyo.' Private lawyer po ang maghahandle dapat po nito.
Recommend Reply Report abuse

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu
The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.