Karapatan sa mana?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Just seeking advice po. and some answer to my questions.

Yung father ko nagkaroon ng kabit na eventually napakasalan niya i dnt knw when nung namatay ang mother ko (mother died February 2013). so yung father ko namatay February this year. Now po yung stepmother ko nag usap kami verbally s bahay nila ng tatay ko na ang ibibigay daw niya s aming tatlong magkkptid ay tatlong bahay lang. Pero itong nagdaang araw bigla siyang umalis ng Pandi Bulacan (which is nandoon ang mga properties) at umuwi ng province nila, sabi niya babalik siya but we dnt knw when at nararamdaman naming alibi lang ito. Yung mga properties na yun ay bnili ng tatay ko gling s retirement niya at sa iba pa niyang ipon (He is a retired Navy). Yung naging kabit o asawa niya ay dating Katulong na sabi ng tatay ko walang wala din noong di pa sila.
What we should do po para makuha yung mana na para sa amin? Kasi now d siya nagpapakita. Ano po bang dapat gawin?
For now im collecting the address of the properties na bnili ng father ko meron din po siyang SUV.
1. may habol po b kami s mga properties or ari arian niya?
2. pwede po ba namin ipahati ang mga properties into 4 people (stepmother and my siblings)
3. how can we ask for copies of documents po ng properties na nasa stepmother ko?
4. ano po bang dapat gwing legal na paraan para dito?
gusto ko po sana abogado n lang din po ang gagalaw para sa amin. paano po b at magkano?


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Pwede naman talagang paghatian ninyo ng ayon sa inyong decision without going to court by making an Extrajudicial Declaration of Heirs and Settlement of Estate. Lawyer talaga ang gagawa nito. You can ask naman po sa properties nakarecord sa Municipal/Provincial Assessor or kaya sa Register of Deeds po. Mas mabuting komunsulta sa isang lawyer para tulungan na makuha ang mga importateng documents para masettle po ang estate ng father ninyo at mabayaran ang mga kaukulang Estate at Real Estate Property Tax po nito. If you can not settle it by way if Extrajudicial sa korte nalang po kayo magfile ng Judicial Partition with the help of your lawyer po.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu
The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.