Kasal si baba3 pero matagal na hiwalay. Nabuntis ng BF?

Maria Airam
is a Self employed in the Philippines

Running 7 years na po hiwalay kami mag asawa. May kanya kanya na din po kaming mga buhay at very civil naman po kami sa isat isa lalo na may kasunduan kami sa pag papalaki at support sa mga anak namin. Ngayon po, ay buntis ako. Gusto ko lang po malaman kung paano po ang gagawin ko sa pag register sa hospital or clinic. Name ko po ba ng pagkadalaga pwede ko gamitin at i declare ko po ba na married ako? Or pwede ko po ba na ilagay na lang na single and yung apelyido ko ng pagkadalaga ang gamitin? Maraming salamat po in advance sa mga sasagot. 


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Ito talaga madalas nangyayari na kami rin mismo confuse on what advise to give. Depende kasi sa situation if dadalhin kasi ang apelyido ng husband mo hindi na man niya anak ang bata i'm sure he will dispute the filiation lalo na if malalaman po niya ito. On the other hand if you will declare single and the father will recognize it na anak niya you will take the risk na pwede po kayo ng boyfriend mo makasuhan ng adultery ng asawa. If in your case na civil naman kayo knowing na may kanya2x na po kayong pamilya. Mas mabuti siguro na dalhin nalang ang single status and use your surname tapos "unknown" in the maintime ang father sa live birth. After that you process the annulment po ninyo once annulled na po kayo pwede naman po na i acknowledge ng tunay na ama ang bata in the future. You can process it in the Civil Registrar where your registered the live birth of your child. Again think about the consequence depende yan sa situation po ninyong mag asawa.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu
The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.