Ano po gagawin kapag ayaw umalis ng dating nakatira sa bahay na nakuha sa oag ibig?

Johnna Ruby Lopez
is a employee in the Philippines

Nakapag acquire po ako ng foreclosed property sa pag ibig last November 2022. ngayon po, ayaw po umalis ng dating nakatira doon. ang sabi po nila ilalaban daw po nila sa korte yung karapatan nila sa bahay. pero may papers na po ako galing pag ibig tulad ng, authority to move-in, deed of conditional sale, at yung copy po na ang pag ibig po ang nagbayad ng amilyar ng lupa ng bahay. ask lang po, may laban pa po sila? sabi kasi nila 1and 1/2 years daw lang po sila hindi nakabayad. and may nilalakad daw po silang paper nung October 2022 para mabili ng anak nung dating may ari sa pag ibig yung bahay, kaya lang hindi po sila nakabalik at hindi nila naipasa yung papel na hinihingi po ng pag ibig nung panahon na yun.
paano po ako? nag start na po ako magbayad ng monthly amort sa bahay na yun, may laban din po ba ako? kanino po kaya mapapaburan ng korte if umabot po kami sa korte?


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.