Ano po pwede ko ikaso sa ia ng anak ko na lumayas at tinangay ang 3month old na baby namin?

Randy Caraon
is a R&D Engineer in the Philippines

Yung ka-live in ko po biglang lumayas tangay baby po namin na 3months old pwede ko po ba bawiin bata nag aalala po ako kasi walang trabaho yung nanay shaka medyo wala pa po sa katinuan yung ina


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
If hindi naman po kayo kasal ang costudy ay dapat sa ina po. If you have recognized it as your child sa Certificate of Live Birth ng bata ang maari mulang gawin is to ask the mother to give you visitorial rights provided nagbibigay din po kayo ng regular monthly support. Yung allegation na wala sa katinuan you have to prove in court na ikaw dapat ang may custody dahil ikaw ang ama ng bata at insane ang ina or unfit otherwise wala po kayong dapat ikaso sa kanya.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu
The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.